var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39027024-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Two Day – Jenolan Caves, Horse Riding and Blue Mountains Tour
Escape the city on an ecotour
Price: $540.00* per adult, $360.00* per child†
There are no set departure days for this tour, as it will proceed on demand.
to discuss available departure dates.
A shorter tour which allows travellers with less time an opportunity to get out of the city on an ecotour adventure into the Australian bush. You’ll meet genuine Australian bush characters, experience authentic Australian country lifestyle, and see some amazing bush nature.
All Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures tours are small groups, with a maximum of 11 passengers, so you’ll be assured of personalised attention.
Features of the Jenolan Caves, Horse Riding and Blue Mountains Tour:
- A two day, personal, guided, city escape and adventure
- Accommodation for one night at Jenolan Caves House
- Meet local Australian people
- Bush walk in the Blue Mountains National Park
- See Australia’s rugged and beautiful Blue Mountains and inland farming plains
- Visit the world renowned caves at Jenolan
- Ride Horses in the picturesque hills near Jenolan Caves
- Ride the world’s steepest railway, the Scenic Railway and the modern Scenic Cableway
- Explore the picturesque Jamison Valley on comfortable boardwalks
- See the Three Sisters and other amazing views in the Blue Mountains
- Discover Aboriginal culture, art, dance and music at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Personalised small tour group (maximum 11 passengers)
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Travel in minibus with luggage/kitchen trailer
- All transport
- Pick ups from central Sydney accommodations or transport hub
- All accommodation (Three star, share bathroom facilities, twin share/double with partner of choice or same gender passenger. See below for accommodation upgrade to Four Star)
- All activities and entry fees (except optional horse riding)
- Meals (2 x morning tea, 2 x lunch, 1 breakfast)
- Horse riding (AUD$77 for 1 1/2 hours, $55 for 1 hour, decide and pay during the tour)
- Four Star Accommodation ($360/person for single or $180/person for double, pay during booking) + **the cost of dinner on night three is not included if 4 star accommodation is used
- This tour operates on demand only, please Contact Sally to discuss possible departure days
- 8am central Sydney departures
What to Bring:
- Clothes and shoes for comfortable travelling, walking, riding and exploring
- A pair of long trousers (eg jeans) for horse riding
- Warm clothes during cooler months (April to October)
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Protection for wet weather
- One bag less than 20kg (44lb)for transport in trailer and hand luggage for bus.
- A sense of adventure and an anticipation to learn and experience new things!
* All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST