Three Day – Mudgee, Hill End, Farmstay and Blue Mountains Tour
Escape the city on an ecotour
Price: $800.00* per adult, $500.00* per child
There are no set departure days for this tour, as it will proceed on demand.
to discuss available departure dates.
Experience an Outback adventure. A three day ecotour into the Australian bush. You’ll meet genuine Australian bush people, experience real Australian rural lifestyle, taste traditional Aussie food and try some truly Australian bush crafts on this Aussie farmstay and bush tour.
All Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures tours travel in small groups, with a maximum of 11 passengers, so you’ll be guaranteed a personal experience.
Features of the Mudgee, Hill End, Farmstay and Blue Mountains Tour:
- Three days of personalised guided, city escape and adventure
- One night Country Pub accommodation in the historic town of Mudgee
- One night farmstay camping in tent/caravan on a sheep farm
- Meet the Aussie bush locals in the pubs, towns and farms we visit
- Australian native wildlife, pat a Koala, feed a Kangaroo, see and learn about other birds and animals
- Bush walk in the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park
- See Australia’s rugged and beautiful Blue Mountains and inland farming plains
- Sample wines, honey, olives and other gourmet produce in Mudgee
- Explore an historic mining town and artist’s village – Hill End
- Observe genuine Australian farming life, with horsemanship, sheep shearing and mustering with sheep dogs
- Enjoy a campfire meal with friends and hear Australian stories and songs
- Eat traditional Australian food like fresh damper, Bar-B-Qued lamb chops and kangaroo meat
- See the spectacular Southern night sky and learn Aboriginal legends of the stars
- Ride the world’s steepest railway, the Scenic Railway and the modern Scenic Cableway
- Explore the picturesque Jamison Valley on comfortable boardwalks
- See the Three Sisters and other amazing views in the Blue Mountains
- Discover Aboriginal culture, art, dance and music at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Personalised small tour group (maximum 11 passengers)
- Friendly and knowledgeable local Australian guide and Farmstay hosts
- Travel in minibus with luggage/kitchen trailer
- All transport
- Pick ups from central Sydney accommodations or transport hub
- All accommodation (Three star, share bathroom facilities, twin share/double with partner of choice or same gender passenger. See below for accommodation upgrade to Four Star)
- All activities and entry fees
- All meals and snacks (except Dinner on first night in Mudgee)
- Hot showers and full bathroom access both nights
- Four Star Accommodation on nights one ($220/person for single or $110/person for double, pay during booking)
- This tour operates on demand only, please Contact Sally to discuss possible departure days
- 8am departures from central Sydney
What to Bring:
- Clothes and shoes for comfortable travelling, walking, riding and exploring
- Warm clothes during cooler months (April to October)
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Protection for wet weather
- One bag less than 20kg (44lb) for transport in trailer and hand luggage for bus.
- A sense of adventure and an anticipation to learn and experience new things!
* All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST