var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39027024-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Blue Mountains day tours from Sydney Australia
Sally organises personalised Blue Mountains day tours from Sydney Australia. These day tours will be specially designed to include the things that your group wants to see and do. You can select from any of the suggestions below or nominate any other Blue Mountains attraction that you may have heard about that particularly interests you.
- A visit to Scenic World at Katoomba to ride the world’s steepest railway, explore the Jamison Valley on board walks and return to the cliff tops on the Scenic Cableway
- Blue Mountains lookouts eg Govetts Leap, Cahills, Echo Point, Wentworth Falls
- Explore Waterfalls eg Leura Cascades, Katoomba and Wentworth Falls
- Bush Walking in or above either the Grose, Jamison or Megalong Valleys
- See Australian native wildlife at either Featherdale or Koala Park Sanctuary wildlife parks
- Ride Horses in the bush in either the Megalong or Shipley Valleys
- Discover Aboriginal culture, art and music at Waradah Aboriginal Centre or see original Aboriginal rock art.
- Explore the Jenolan Caves
- Taste local Wines
- Visit the regional Art Galleries and Museums
- Optional return to Sydney via Sydney Harbour ferry from Rydalmere
$180*/Adult and $120*/child - Minimum cost of day tour is $720*
- All transport including pick ups from central Sydney accommodation or transport hub
- Entry fees to Blue Mountains National Park
- Entry fees to wildlife parks
- Entry fees to Scenic World
- Entry Fees to Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Ferry Ride
- Morning tea and Picnic lunch
- Horse riding (AUD$77 for 1 1/2 hours or $55 for 1 hour)
- Entry Fees to Museums/Galleries
- Cave Tours
- 8.00am on any day negotiable for groups of four or more adults
- Central Sydney departures
- Subject to a minimum booking of four adults/two adults and three children to discuss your itinerary and preferred dates.
Once a date has been decided on it will be entered into the booking system.
* all prices are in Australian Dollars and Include GST
Bookings made through the Booking system can be made with Visa or Mastercard.