var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39027024-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Family tours from Sydney Australia
Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures offers the perfect family tours from Sydney Australia. Kids love getting out into the bush and experiencing nature. Parents and children alike enjoy exploring attractions off the beaten track and discovering parts of Australia that most tourists never see.
Activities that kids really get into include:
- meeting and touching unique Australian animals
- exploring natural bush land
- touring a subterranean limestone cave
- riding a horse
- travelling in the world’s steepest railway and Scenic World’s Cableway
- discovering extinct species in fossils
- Everything on a farmstay like the animals, cart rides, whip cracking, horse and dog tricks, singing and yarns and sleeping in a tent!
Sally is a qualified teacher and loves guiding both children and adults through the bush where she grew up and acquainting them with the nature, history and culture of rural Australia. She understands the challenges of travelling with children and has designed the itineraries of all tours to contain frequent stops. The time spent in the tour vehicle is seldom more than about an hour, and Sally has made sure that she knows the locations of all the toilet stops en route! Sally has a well stocked library on board the tour vehicle with books for both children and adults on all sorts of Australian topics and a selection of musical CDs to make the travelling time interesting and fun.