Parkes Elvis Festival and an Aussie Farmstay
Price: $900.00* per adult, $600.00* per child
Discover the excitement of the Parkes Elvis Festival and explore the Australian Bush.
Parkes is famous for it’s Dish, the Parkes radio telescope and being the Elvis Capital of Australia with it’s King’s Castle Elvis Exhibit museum and the annual Elvis Festival. Come on an Aussie Bush Adventure AND experience the Parkes Elvis Festiva This special, once in a year, three day tour will combine a Two Day Farmstay and Blue Mountains tour with a full day at the Elvis Festival.
Experience Outback travel on a 3 day eco tour adventure into the heart of the Australian bush. You’ll meet genuine Australian bush characters, experience authentic Australian country lifestyle, taste traditional Aussie bush tucker (food!) and try your hand at some truly Australian bush crafts as well as immerse yourself in everything Elvis for a full day, at the Parkes Elvis Festival..
All Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures tours are small groups, with a maximum of 11 passengers, so you’ll be assured of personalised attention.
Features of the Parkes Elvis Festival and Aussie Farmstay Tour:
- Three days of personalised, guided city escape and adventure
- Two nights farmstay camping in cabins/tents/caravan on a sheep farm
- Meet the Aussie bush locals on the farm and in the toens we visit
- Pat a Koala, feed a Kangaroo, meet other Australian native animals
- Bush walk in the natural bush of Blue Mountains National Park
- See Australia’s rugged and beautiful Blue Moutains and wide and the sweeping plains oof the inland
- Try some local wines or beer in Orange
- Watch authentic Australian farming life, with horse work, sheep mustering and shearing and dog handling
- Listen to Australian stories and songs
- Eat genuine Australian food like fresh damper, Bar-B-Qued lamb chops and kangaroo meat
- Marvel at the magnificent Southern night sky and hear some Aboriginal legends of the stars
- Full day in Parkes on Saturday at the Elvis Festival
- Experience the official Parkes Leagues Club Elvis dinner and concert
- Attend the Elvis Gospel service in Parkes on Sunday morning
- Be thrilled on the world’s steepest railway, the exciting scenic cableway and suspended Scenic Skyway
- Walk the boardwalks in the beautiful and historic rainforest of the Jamison Valley
- See the Three Sisters and other Blue Mountains rock formations
- Discover the world’s oldest living culture, by seeing Aboriginal music, dance and art
- Personalised small group tour (maximum 11 passengers)
- Experienced and knowledgeable local guide and hosts
- Travel in minibus with luggage and kitchen trailer
- All transport
- Pick ups from Central Sydney location (including limited Central Sydney accommodations by prearrangement)
- All accommodation (Farmstay camp with cains, caravan or tents))
- All activities mentioned in itinerary
- All meals and snacks (except lunch in Parkes on day two)
- Hot showers and full bathroom access on both nights
- 8am Friday 9th January 2015
- Central Sydney pickups
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for travelling, walking and exploring
- An Elvis or Priscillla outfit if you want to dress for the Parkes festival
- A hat and sunscreen
- Wet weather protection
- One <20kg bag for transport in trailer and one small hand luggage for bus.
- A sense of adventure and an anticipation to learn and experience new things!
* All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST