var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39027024-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Tour Itinerary: Day One – Koala Park Sanctuary, Blue Mountains, Mudgee Wine Tasting | Day Two – Hill End, Orange, Farmstay | Day Three – Canowindra, Abercrombie Caves, Megalong Valley | Day Four – Horse Riding, Blue Mountains, Aboriginal Culture | Back to Tour Description
Venture West Tour – Day One (Sunday)
- The tour starts with pick ups from Sydney’s transport hub of Central Station (1) or passenger’s central Sydney accommodation by prearrangement with Sally.
- Koala Park Sanctuary (2) is the first stop where passengers see and even touch hundreds of examples of the unique Australian wildlife. Pat a koala, hand feed the kangaroos and see wallabies, wombats, echidnas, penguins, emus, cockatoos and other birds in a quiet and attractive bush setting.
- A traditional Australian morning tea is served under the trees before driving into the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park (3)
- We visit a lookout to admire the spectacular Mountain views where a picnic lunch is served.
- We finish the day in Mudgee (4). We visit cellars of local vineyards to sample the renowned Mudgee food and wine or we call see, a honey and mead establishment or one of the arts and crafts galleries.
- Our accommodation this night is the Oriental Hotel, a traditional country pub with comfortable twin or double rooms and a friendly bar. Passengers can choose to upgrade to four star accommodation in a Bed & Breakfast for an additional fee.
- On this night dinner is not included. Passengers may choose to eat at any of the many restaurants, cafes or hotels in Mudgee.